Last Revision Date: October 30, 2017
1. Information We Collect
1.1. Information You Provide. As part of registering with or otherwise accessing and using the Products, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, phone number, and home address (and collectively with any other personal information you voluntarily provide, “Personal Information”). You may choose not to provide Personal Information, but some features of the Products may be unavailable.
1.2. Information Collected Automatically. In addition to the Personal Information you provide, Lennox and its agents may collect and use diagnostic, technical, and other usage information related to your use of the Products (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information collected may include, without limitation, device information such as Product number, IP address, device ID, operating system, browser, and geo-location (in the United States and Canada only) for any device you use to access the Products, and usage information such as clicks, interactions, pages or screens viewed, requests made, emails opened or read, and features used.
1.4. Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies. Like most companies, Lennox collects information through cookies and related tracking technologies. When you use our Products, cookies and related technologies such as web beacons, we may collect Non-Personal Information such as whether you have used the Products before, which webpages you have chosen to visit, what search terms you entered, your IP address, your browser type and language, the date and time you access our Products and the website from which you linked to our Products. You may also be able to save preferences for our Products if you have cookies enabled, which may expedite your use of our Products if you visit or otherwise use them frequently. If you disable cookies or related functions, certain features of our Products may not be accessible to you or may not function optimally. Please see our Cookie Notice and Disclosure page for more information and, where applicable, instructions on how to disable certain of these functions if you wish to do so. Additionally, Lennox may collect information through cookies and other identifiers using Google Analytics for the uses described in Sections 2 and 3. Products may also implement Google Advertising Features for Remarketing. Lennox may send Non-Personal Information to Google Analytics via tracking code, the Google Analytics SDK, or the Google Measurement Protocol. You may opt out the Google Analytics Advertising features by accessing Ads Settings in your browser or using the Google Analytics Opt-out Brower Add-on.
1.6. Do Not Track. The Products do not take any action in response to “do not track” signals that may be transmitted by some web browsers.
3.1. Disclosures to Our Business Associates. Our products are sold through authorized dealers and supported and repaired by authorized service personnel. We may share Personal Information with these entities in support of the installation, service, technical operation, and improvement of our products and services. We use third party technology service providers for various purposes in connection with our business operations, including without limitation to help us operate our websites, maintain our customer and marketing databases, engage in promotions, and deliver communications. We may share Personal Information with these entities to facilitate communication with you and our dealers and service providers, to improve our marketing efforts and to our communications with our customers and visitors, and as otherwise helpful to our business functions and operations.
3.2. Legal Requirements. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or legal process or in connection with legal requests by law enforcement or government officials. We also may disclose Personal Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is urgently required to prevent harm to persons or property or in connection with investigations of fraud or suspected illegal activity.
3.3. Business Transactions Affecting Lennox. We may transfer any Personal Information in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition or other transfer of all or any portion of our business or assets.
3.4. Non-Personal Information. Lennox may disclose Non-Personal Information, which does not identify you personally, for any purpose.
4. Security and Protection. Lennox uses reasonable measures to protect the Personal Information we collect, but no online transmission of data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, you accept and assume the inherent risks of online communication of your information, including without limitation the risks of interception, unauthorized access, data loss or corruption, or viruses and other harmful programs.
5. Third Party Links and Services. The Products may contain links or references to other applications or websites that may not be owned or operated by Lennox or any of its affiliates. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other applications or websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each application that you use and website that you visit.
6. Corrections or Changes to Your Personal Information. You may correct or change the Personal Information you have supplied us with by returning to the page where you provided the information or logging in on the registration page. Lennox also offers the opportunity to opt-out of whether your Personal Information may be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. To request such correction, change, or opt-out, please email Lennox at Privacy@Lennoxintl.com. For third party Personal Information provided by our dealers and referral sources in our role as a data processor, we may have to refer your questions or requests to the applicable dealer or referral source who is the data controller.
7. Children’s Privacy. Lennox’s Products are not directed to children under the age of 13 and Lennox does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we are notified that such information has been collected on our Products we will delete it from our records.
9. Disclosure of Your Rights. You may withdraw your consent to use your Personal Information for the objectives described herein at any time. Further, you may request access to, rectification or erasure of your Personal Information at any time. You may also restrict or object to the processing of Personal Information. Lennox will keep your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required to complete the objectives as described herein. Thereafter, the Personal Information will be deleted. To exercise any of your rights as described above, please email Lennox at Privacy@Lennoxintl.com.
Lennox International Inc.
Attention: Information Security and Privacy
2140 Lake Park Blvd.
Richardson, Texas 75080
You may also email us at Privacy@Lennoxintl.com