Instead of calling Rim Country Mechanical, Inc. each year to schedule your air conditioner and furnace servicing, we want to make things as easy as possible for you and your home by granting us to handle your necessities with a planned service agreement. Ensuring that everything running efficiently all year long doesn’t have to be a job; together, we can guarantee that your usual maintenance is not dismissed and that it will provide you with the benefits of a fine-tuned HVAC system.
Our service agreements on your air conditioner and furnace are standard, professional and a piece of cake.
They come with a wide selection of benefits, including:
- No overtime charges
- Comprehensive inspection to detect and attend to issues
- Maintaining effectiveness in the system’s operation
- Swapping out and cleaning your filters
- Reducing the demand for emergency repairs
- Kind, NATE-certified and fully licensed technicians to fulfill your service
- Guaranteeing that your heating and cooling equipment is operating at top performance
- Select discounts on parts and labor
So, why should you arrange a planned service agreement with Rim Country Mechanical, Inc.?
It improves your monthly energy usage and may save you money by keeping your unit working smoothly and usefully.
- It keeps your HVAC system trusty and reliable by not letting unaddressed repair needs impede on the life span or capabilities of your unit.
- It comforts your mind and certifies that you won’t fail to remember to schedule the yearly appointment, as they work with you to plan the service at the most appropriate time for you.
Irrespective of the make, model, shape or capacities of your HVAC system, Rim Country Mechanical, Inc. holds to their service agreements and makes sure that your unit is operating throughout the year. To discover more about planned service agreements, contact the Show Low Rim Country Mechanical, Inc. store by calling (928) 537-1803 or arranging an appointment with us online.